Come and see the trains hard at work at our first Mixed Traffic Gala 2019 on the 10th and 11th August.
Passenger and freight trains will be working intensive timetabled services.
We will have up to six working locomotives including
- Class 44 D8 “Penyghent”
- Class 25 D7659
- Kitson Lambton Tank No.29 (Courtesy of the North Yorkshire Moors Railway)
- Beyer Peacock 1827 of 1878 (Courtesy of the Foxfield Railway)
- Vulcan Foundry Austerity No.72
Main Line steam locomotive confirmed as visitor for this event.
Other special attractions on the day will be
- Class 37310 on display
- Drive a loco for a Tenner
- Real Ale tent all weekend
A special timetable and fares will apply to this event.
Please Note: Locomotives will be as advertised but Peak Rail reserve the right to make changes.