Get Christmas off to a magical start by riding Santa’s festive steam train. As you sit back and enjoy the journey Santa with his many helpers will stroll through the train bearing wonderful age suitable gifts together with a Christmas treat and activity pack for every Boy and Girl.
Mums, Dads, Grandmas and Grandpas can relax and enjoy a mince pie and a glass of hot mulled wine in garland filled coaches, whilst a variety of professional entertainers will entertain you during the whole of your journey.
Gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian and vegan mince pie and non-alcoholic beverage are available upon pre-booked request.
All Santa Trains will depart from Rowsley South Station ONLY and will run to Matlock Platform 2 (return journey). The journey will last approx. 1 hour)
|Adults and Senior Citizens||£14.00|
|Children 0 - 15 months (no seat)||£7.00|
|Children 16 months - 15 years||£11.50|
|Timetable for Santa and Steam Special December 2020|
|Rowsley South (Depart)||1030||1205||1340||1515|
- Special requirements: At the time of booking please make sure that if you have any special needs i.e. wheelchair access, ramp required, dietary special mince pie, non-alcoholic beverage etc that you either fill in the section on the booking form or notify the person taking the booking over the telephone, so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.
- Refreshments can be purchased from the mini bar on the train (NOT AVAILABLE ON SUNDAY) with a wider selection of both hot and cold food and drinks available at Rowsley South Buffett, open on all Santa Special operating days.
- There are toilets on the trains but unfortunately no Disabled or Baby changing facilities.
- Buggies and Pushchairs MUST be folded down and stored in the Station building room due to the shortage of space on the train.
- DOGS: Only assistance dogs can travel on the Santa Specials.
- Once a booking has been taken no alterations can be accepted by Peak Rail. (i.e. adding people or changing the date or time).
- Once the tickets have been issued no refund will be made due to cancellation or weather conditions.
- However, in the event of illness Peak Rail will endeavour to attempt to transfer a booking to another service. an administration charge of £25.00 per booking will be chargeable. this will be payable before any new tickets can be issued.
- Every effort with be made to provide the Santa services as advertised, sometimes circumstances outside our control may force us to amend the timetable or vary any of the provisions of the Santa Experience. Peak Rail reserves the right to amend or vary without prior notice.
Booking Line and How to Book:
Join us for Christmas and a Special Santa Train Ride
- The Santa Special Booking line opens on: Date TBC and bookings can either be done over the phone by contacting us on 01629 580381 or by downloading our booking form.
- The booking line will be open between 10.00am and 4.30pm Monday to Saturday and from 10.30am – 4.30pm on Sunday’s. Please telephone 01629 580381 or email email@example.com
- Our Santa Special trains get very busy, so we strongly advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
- Please allow 14 days from the date of booking to receive your tickets.
You may find it difficult in getting through on the telephone. If this is the case please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org giving us your telephone number and requirements and we will call you back.