SANTA SPECIALS 2018
Journey by Steam Train from Rowsley South Station and meet Santa for Christmas.
Santa and Steam Operating Dates in December
Saturday 22nd – FULLY BOOKED
Sunday 23rd – FULLY BOOKED
Monday 24th – FULLY BOOKED
Get Christmas off to a magical start by riding Santa’s festive steam train. As you sit back and enjoy the journey Santa with his many helpers will stroll through the train bearing wonderful age suitable gifts together with a Christmas treat and activity pack for every Boy and Girl.
Mums, Dads, Grandmas and Grandpas can relax and enjoy a mince pie and a glass of hot mulled wine (gluten free mince pie and non alcoholic beverage are available upon pre-booked request) in garland filled coaches, whilst a variety of professional entertainers will entertain you during the whole of your journey.
All Santa Trains will depart from Rowsley South Station ONLY and will run to Matlock Platform 2. (return journey) Train Times 10.45am, 12.18pm, 1.51pm and 3.24pm. (The journey will last approx 1 hour)
Adults/Senior Citizens £14.00
Children 0 – 15 months (no seat) £7.00
Children 16 months to 15 years £11.00
- There are toilets on the trains but unfortunately no Disabled or Baby changing facilities.
- Buggies and Pushchairs MUST be folded down and stored in the Station building room due to the shortage of space on the train.
- Special requirements: At the time of booking please make sure that if you have any special needs i.e wheelchair access, ramp required, gluten free mince pie, none alcoholic beverage etc that you either fill in the section on the booking form or notify the person taking the booking over the telephone, so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.
- Other refreshments can be purchased from the mini bar on the train (RMB) with a wider selection of both hot and cold food and drinks available at Rowsley South Buffet.
- DOGS: Only assistance dogs can travel on the Santa Specials.
Booking Line and How to Book:
- Bookings can either be done over the phone by contacting us on 01629 580381 or by downloading our booking form Peak-Rail-Santa-Leaflet pdf and posting it to the address shown on the leaflet.
- The booking line is open between 10.00am and 4.30pm Monday to Saturday and from 10.30am – 4.30pm on Sunday’s. Please telephone 01629 580381. Email email@example.com
- Our Santa Special trains get very busy so we strongly advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
- Please allow 10 days from the date of booking to receive your tickets.
ONCE A BOOKING HAS BEEN TAKEN NO ALTERATIONS CAN BE ACCEPTED BY PEAK RAIL. (I.E ADDING PEOPLE OR CHANGING THE DATE OR TIME).
ONCE THE TICKETS HAVE BEEN ISSUED NO REFUND WILL BE MADE DUE TO CANCELLATION OR WEATHER CONDITIONS.
HOWEVER IN THE EVENT OF ILLNESS PEAK RAIL WILL ENDEAVOUR TO ATTEMPT TO TRANSFER A BOOKING TO ANOTHER SERVICE. AN ADMINISTRATION CHARGE OF £25.00 PER BOOKING WILL BE CHARGEABLE. THIS WILL BE PAYABLE BEFORE ANY NEW TICKETS CAN BE ISSUED.
Every effort with be made to provide the Santa services as advertised, sometimes circumstances outside our control may force us to amend the timetable or vary any of the provisions of the Santa Experience. Peak Rail reserves the right to amend or vary without prior notice.
Saturday 22nd December – 10.45am – FULLY BOOKED, 12.18pm – FULLY BOOKED , 1.51pm – FULLY BOOKED, 3.24pm – FULLY BOOKED,
Sunday 23rd December – 10.45am – FULLY BOOKED, 12.18pm – FULLY BOOKED, 1.51pm – FULLY BOOKED, 3.24pm – FULLY BOOKED,
Monday 24th December – 10.45am – FULLY BOOKED,, 12.18pm – FULLY BOOKED, 1.51pm – FULLY BOOKED, 3.24pm – FULLY BOOKED,